1. The Ron Crane Scale, Dynamometer, and Load Cell series are available, specially adapted to off-shore environments
The Ron Crane Scale, Dynamometer, and Load Cell series are rated at IP 65.
Two higher sealing levels are available:
1) Four special offshore type connectors, instead of the regular ones, which increase the sealing level to IP 67.
2) A higher rating than this is the load cell with an underwater capability option that enables it to be submerged in water (up to 1ft/0.5m), briefly, without causing harm. The sealing level with this option is IP 68.
2. The Ron Crane Scale, Dynamometer, and Wireless Tension Load Meter series are available, specially adapted to hot temperature environments
In hot industry applications, such as foundries, forging, etc., using a cable between the load cell and display is difficult. In such conditions, the RON Wireless Tension Load Meter (crane scale or dynamometer) is ideal.
The Ron 2501 Wireless Tension Load Meter series offers a unique feature: The RON 2501 is programmed to ensure that the received and indicated value is identical to the transmitted value. If the two values are not identical (for example, due to environmental interference), the system will indicate "Transmission Error". Under no circumstances will it indicate a different value than the transmitted one. This is an important safety feature.
For more details of Ron 2501 with heat shield for hot industries, please click on the following link:
The Ron 2501 Wireless Tension Load Meter series is available with a high quality, advanced heat shield.
3. The Ron Crane Scale, Dynamometer, and Load Cell series can be fully adapted to customers' needs
For customers with special requirements, the Ron Crane Scale, Dynamometer, and Load Cell series can be individually customized or, if necessary, custom-made systems can be designed and developed to meet specific needs.
During recent years, customized Ron Crane Scale systems have been used in important international projects with great success.